ILLINOIS PRELICENSING REQUIREMENTS
Prelicensing Education Hour Requirements
- Life - 20 Hours*
- Accident/Health - 20 Hours*
* 7.5 of the 20 hours must be completed in a classroom setting.
Acceptable Methods of Education
Live Class Requirements
- Pre-Class Study (must be completed prior to attending the live class): 12.5 hours (Life Only), 12.5 hours (Health Only), 25 (Life and Health)
- In-Class Exam: In Illinois, an in-class graded exam is given to test your readiness for the state exam. The test must be passed with a 70% or greater in order to receive a certificate of completion.
INSURANCE AGENT CAREER - PRELICENSING
Are you interested in making a positive difference in someone's life AND getting paid to do so? Being an insurance agent can be a very rewarding career.
We're looking to train a few new agents and help them build a successful business.
Whether you want to be a part-time or full-time agent, we'll guide you and work with you at your own pace.
This is an independent contractor (1099) position and you will need to pass state licensing exams and other certifications, as needed. Capital ($) to invest in your growth is helpful - you will be spending either TIME or MONEY to help you succeed (probably both).
What Insuringmyself.com LLC offers to you...
- ASSISTANCE WITH LEAD GENERATION
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE
- MARKETING COST-SHARING
- TECHNOLOGICAL SUPPORT
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- & MORE
This is something that will only work if you are able to be self-sufficient i.e. schedule your own time, adhere to a business budget, and take steps towards growing your own business.
Licensing is required by state, here is a link for Illinois prelicensing training:
Prelicensing training will cost about $250.
CALL US TO SEE IF WE HAVE AN AVAILABLE DISCOUNT
Need a license for a different state?
No problem, let us know and we can guide you.
Registering for License